Local Talk

RPA or Christ's?

(54 Posts)
QBean Sun 29-Sep-13 21:10:21

DD will be starting secondary in 2015 from an excellent local primary in Kew. We are considering both private and state but given our great experience with DD's primary (and the enormous cost or private secondary) we hope to continue on the state route and our two most likely options are RPA/Christ's. Every year a growing number of kids from DD's school head to Christ's and I have heard good things about it. I was very impressed with the leadership team, facilities at RPA at last week's open day but have heard very little about this school. I would be grateful for any info on these schools from parents with first hand knowledge...Thanks!

One4TheRd Mon 27-Jan-14 22:40:49

I think it is on12th Feb...there is a wine and cheese evening on the school calendar I have in the kitchen!!

Sheenee Tue 28-Jan-14 17:43:17

Brilliant thanks - I got in touch with the school and apparently there are fliers being sent out for years 4 5 and 6 this week.

QBean Sat 01-Feb-14 12:55:03

Hi Shenee, sorry for delay, yes flier just came home in DD's book bag! It's 12th 6.30-8, you have to email/phone school to book- which I have just done!

Sheenee Thu 13-Feb-14 18:52:01

Hi Not sure if anyone else went but there was a good turnout last night. The yr7 parents I spoke to all had very positive things to say (although I guess if you are the kind of parent who would go you'd probably have an upbeat message). Nevertheless I was impressed

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now