Looking for builder in Twickenham, any recommendations?

(10 Posts)
itsagruffalo Fri 06-Mar-15 14:08:12

We are planning to build a kitchen and basement extension. Can anyone recommend a good building/basement company in the area? Many thanks in advance smile

MrsGTW2 Sun 08-Mar-15 05:05:48

You should speak to Cassian at Angus Ellis - they just completed a raised kitchen extension for us in Twickenham and did an amazing job. I'd highly recommend them.

Hope that helps!

itsagruffalo Mon 09-Mar-15 12:51:53

Thank you Mrs G!

hoovering Mon 23-Mar-15 01:05:13

Hi - We had a very similar job, Kitchen, bathroom and dining room extension carried out by a local company called Cahirbridge - 1st Builder I've used that actually came in UNDER the quoted price and made a lovely job of it too. Their office number is 020 8677 2704 but mobile is Dion on 07949 255625.

elaineisleworth19 Mon 22-Jun-15 17:13:58

We used Adobe Construction London Ltd in Twickenham for our extension and are very happy with them. They are easy to deal with and all pricing is clear and concise. I found them on Mybuilder and was able to visit some of the properties they were working on.
The guy we dealt with is called John and his email is john@adobeconstruction.co.uk
You can say I recommended you.

hunter2 Wed 26-Aug-15 13:05:08

I was looking to use Cassian at Angus Ellis, may I ask if you used them and how you got on? Thanks

ellfem Wed 28-Oct-15 14:06:55

I unfortunately had Cassian Angus do building work for me in Thames Ditton. Workmanship so poor had to let them go. Have now had to hire an electrician, plumber & roofer to come in & repair all the damage done. I have photos taken of damage to new kitchen, had leak in the roof. I also have invoices of all repair work that had to be done by professionals as proof. And I did report to checkatrade which they published & he has responded with a bunch of rubbish. My next door neighbours are now in dispute with him also as they now have leak in their property caused through he's negligence & breach of duty of care when when building the extension. My house was empty when he worked on it & I was not present, so if you do hire him please be there at all times & watch. PS There is 4 different types of baseboard he installed, didn't notice til lately. Bodge job all round.

Anneka1986 Sat 28-Nov-15 09:37:52

We used Marble Hill Construction (Aaron stone) for a loft conversion and kitchen extension. They were brilliant. On time, great workmanship and even came in below quote! They have been popping back to sort out little things we've noticed since using them too! Couldn't recommend them highly enough!

rapawoka1987 Mon 25-Apr-16 10:10:20

Hi! Have you tried searching the Internet for recommendations? I’m sure that there are many Twickenham builders as there are lots of good builders Gloucestershire. Anyway, good luck in looking for one!

whiteandlloyd Fri 29-Apr-16 10:18:52

We're slightly biased as a consultancy company but we have worked on behalf of a number of different companies whom we would wholeheartedly recommend (PM us for a couple of companies), but would often recommend that you go with a consultant at the outset so that you don't get wedded to one builder as you progress through the process. Competitively tendering the work, or negotiating with a builder is often the best process.

Please feel free to contact us at office@whiteandlloyd.com if we can help in any way, we can also recommend some other consultants that we've worked with in the past so you can compare and contrast the quotes and services.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now