First time mum just moved to Sheen

(3 Posts)
SabinaD Thu 11-Feb-16 09:22:27

My husband and I moved to East Sheen / Richmond 2 weeks ago, and I am a first time mum with a 5 week old beautiful boy (also new to Mumsnet). We were planning to do NCT as soon as we moved into the area (we left it late as we didnt know if our house sale would go through!) but our son arrived 3 weeks early so we didn't get the chance! Anyhow, I am really keen to meet new/expectant mums in the area and wondered if any other mums would like to meet for coffee or have advice on good mother and baby groups in the area? Lots of the groups I have found on the web look to be for slightly older babies...

Thank you all!

SelinaA Mon 29-Feb-16 21:16:30

Hi Sabina,

I've just come across your message. I've got a 12 week old son and also didn't manage to do NCT so I'd love to meet some other mums in the area! There seem to be a lot of mothers and baby groups around here but I'm not quite sure where to start! Let me know if you fancy a coffee some time!

Sudha2014 Tue 26-Apr-16 12:18:10

Hello there ladies,

Im new to the area as well and mummy to a 16week old baby boy. It woikd be lovely to catch up other new moms. I live in Twickenham and happy to catch up for a coffee. Let me know. Xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now