North Richmond

(7 Posts)
Cazz81 Wed 13-Jul-16 15:06:47

Hi - those that lives in north Richmond, just off the A316 - where does your kids go to school? It seems like a black hole for catchment area. we just put an offer on a house and I'm very concern regarding schooling. Am I unecessarily worrying?

Potol Wed 13-Jul-16 19:18:01

Kew Riverside is where people got in this year. Or Holy Trinity. If you PM me exactly where you want to live, I can help.

AbsintheAndChips Fri 15-Jul-16 00:03:19

Darell or Holy Trinity. If you mean North Sheen, that is. Where do you live? And how old are your children?

Cazz81 Fri 15-Jul-16 05:34:50

Hi absintheandchips - near Richmond station end. My kid is still nursery age.

AbsintheAndChips Fri 15-Jul-16 21:39:55

I have a few friends who live near there (eg Rosedale Road, Evelyn Road, Selwyn Avenue, Duncan Rd and one family actually on the A316). Their children all go to either Darell or Holy Trinity, as does mine. They are both really nice child-centred nurturing schools and honestly I would not worry one bit about sending a child to either of them. Is your child at preschool? Or younger than that?

Cazz81 Sat 16-Jul-16 00:56:45

Thank you absintheandchips. That really put my mind at ease. My lo is at vinyard nursery, not preschool as yet. Start reception in 2017. 😊

AbsintheAndChips Sat 16-Jul-16 16:16:22

All the schools will be running open days in the Autumn term so keep an eye out and go and look round. I think you will find that all the schools round here are pretty good!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now