*Grey Court School*

(4 Posts)
Tiggywinkle25 Tue 04-Oct-16 12:19:08

Hi there
Does anyone have children at Grey Court, or know anyone who does, who travels over the lock from Teddington - and whether there are many/enough children travelling back over it after school to make the quiet common land bit safe to walk through? Not worried about the mornings as so commuters going across.
Many thanks in advance!!!

defse06 Wed 26-Oct-16 11:49:44

I wish you hd received an answer to this one ! were you able to find anything on that? I have the same question. Thank you...

DorcasthePuffin Wed 26-Oct-16 22:50:14

I don't, but I do know a policeman who works at the cop shop near Grey Court, and he reckons it's fine and they don't get reports of problems with children walking over there.

LProsser Fri 28-Oct-16 14:27:59

There was discussion on another thread called Secondary School Security which you should be able to see. Basically I don't think there's a problem during daylight hours/normal school leaving time but could be a bit scary later in the evening if they have to go back to school by bike or on foot for evening activities.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now