Nurseries in kew/richmond

(5 Posts)
gennibugs Wed 12-Oct-16 18:58:44

Hello I am looking for a nursery for my 11 month old daughter. I wondered if anyone out there had recent experience or recommendations for nurseries in kew and Richmond.

I visited kew day nursery (next to Kew riverside) and wasn't keen and have booked into the see the one next marshgate, montys and the one run by bright horizons on lower Richmond road.

Any advice or up to date experience would be so appreciated as most of them seem to have waiting lists and my experience at Kew riverside has really out me off!

Many thanks x

littlepooch Thu 13-Oct-16 16:53:03

Cazz81 Thu 13-Oct-16 19:32:51

My son goes to the vineyard organic nursery. It's small compare to others in the area. staffs are very attentive, gives full update on a daily basis and they are very supportive/work closely with us in term of development progress. They only have a small outdoor area but they take the kids to the park and library quite often. It's very clean, love that majority of their toys are Wooden toys and that they serve organic food.

littlepooch Fri 14-Oct-16 16:12:39

Thanks cazz I will have a look at that one. I don't mind a smaller nursery, I just want somewhere she will be well looked after and happy. I will add it to my list of nurseries.

I've seen a few more now so starting to get a better idea.

littlepooch Mon 17-Oct-16 15:37:31

Bit of a long shot but....Any one have any thoughts on bright horizons on lower Richmond road?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now