Teddington Mums?

(70 Posts)
KateQPR Fri 29-Jan-10 22:20:02

Just wondered if there are any Teddington mums out there? Anyone?!

DD is now a year old and my little baby mummies are all heading back to work while i have decided to stay at home a while longer. I'm currently finding i rotate my days between Costa, M&S, Bushy park cafe and Starbucks. Oh how life has changed..

Any one else on the Teddington merry go round?

sfxmum Fri 29-Jan-10 22:53:00

hi there are lots of mums around there parts and a few post on the Richmond chat thread feel free to pop in, there are mums from across west london

sfxmum Fri 29-Jan-10 22:54:32

sorry that did not make sense
at all

the west London chat thread has a few mums near you so feel free to pop there

Rangemaster Wed 03-Feb-10 21:26:39

Hi Kate,

I am a Teddington mum doing lots of merry go rounds! lol Happy to meet up if you fancy?

Please email me on please send me a personal message and we can chat!

happygirly Mon 22-Feb-10 10:11:11

Hi Kate
I am from Teddington and have been living in Ireland but moving back next month. I have an 11 month old boy and will only be working part time (self employed) so would love another mum to meet up with!
I will be in Teddington next week if you fancy a coffee.
Sari

pastmyprime Thu 25-Feb-10 18:05:39

Hello all!

Sorry - forgot to look back at this post for a few weeks! Been busy organising a first birthday party (how on earth it's kept me busy i have no idea. Mentally busy. Hmmm)

Shall we try and arrange a Teddington mini meet in a few weeks? Maybe a coffee at Costa or Starbucks?

pastmyprime Thu 25-Feb-10 18:06:29

Sorry - forgot to mention it was me who posted original message - just changed my name!

Kate

vbus Thu 25-Feb-10 19:31:32

Name change fooled me grin

Happy 1st birthday to your little one.
Would be up for meeting, will join you if I can make it. Let me know when and where...

happygirly Fri 26-Feb-10 18:28:59

Hi again
Sounds good to me, I will be coming and going a bit in during March but hopefully will be able to make it. Should be in Teddington for good from the end of March.
Hope to catch up soon.
Hope the 1st birthday party went well

pastmyprime Mon 01-Mar-10 20:14:59

Ok, so shall we try and arrange a Teddington mums coffee?
What days work? Is a Tuesday any good?

How about Tue 9th March in Costa Coffee? Or perhaps the Tues after?

So many question marks!

I am free most days so it that doesn't work for the majority just name another date.

All welcome!

happygirly Tue 02-Mar-10 10:57:08

I won't be around those dates but could do Thursday 18th if that suits anyone? If not feel free to go ahead without me on one of those Tuesdays and hopefully I'll be able to make the next one.

happygirly Tue 02-Mar-10 10:58:07

Sorry, actually meant Friday 19th not Thursday 18th. One day my brain might come back

vbus Wed 03-Mar-10 13:54:18

Hi there

I can't make Thurs or Fri sadly but I am free on Tues 9th if you want to meet up then? Can you contact me so we can sort out the details, are you on CAT?

happygirly Wed 03-Mar-10 20:29:25

Hi all
Sadly I will be away from 9th - 17th, but would really love to meet you all. If you arrange a second meet up please post on here or personal message me and hopefully I will be able to make the next one

thesingingmum Thu 04-Mar-10 08:47:14

hi - i have recently moved to the area and am living in twickenham but walking all over the borough so teddington is no distance for us. my little girl is going to be 1 in 3 weeks (how did that happen?!). would love to join for coffee and can do 9th and/or 18th/19th. anyone up for coffee on 9th and then we can meet again on the later date too?

happygirly Thu 04-Mar-10 09:45:15

Hi thesingingmum
My little boy is one in 3 weeks too!
Would love to meet up on the 19th if that suits you, and anyone else that is free that day as well

thesingingmum Thu 04-Mar-10 12:49:59

19th works for me. and 9th does too if anyone can make then. where's the best venue? starbucks?

pastmyprime Thu 04-Mar-10 15:47:17

Hello thesingingmum!! For some reason i read it as Singing Nun, so now see you as very Julie Andrews.

I can't make the 19th ( a long needed weekend away!) but can do the 9th and then we can make plans for another meeting when everyone is back and free.

I'll email Rangemaster and see if she is free. Anyone else want to join us please do come along. The more the merrier is my motto.

Shall we say Starbucks at 2pm? Does that work for anyone?

I am so tired today. I went to the gym this morning, put DD in creche, and then spent the next hour eating a chocolate croissant and having a sneaky paper read. blush

vbus Thu 04-Mar-10 19:28:35

Hello all

I can do 9th but only in the morning as DS1 in nursery in afternoon and DS2 naps in afternoon. Can anyone meet at 10 or 10.30am instead?

Hello Singingmum - I used to live in Twicks and really like the place, hope you settle well.

thesingingmum Fri 05-Mar-10 17:32:11

well shall we do tuesday morning? how about 10:30 or 11 at starbucks?

vbus Fri 05-Mar-10 19:07:43

Great, I can meet at 10.30am on tues, anyone else?

pastmyprime Sat 06-Mar-10 11:05:10

Me too!

See you there. Shall be with a small child, hopefully sleeping, wearing a pink bobble hat. I will be holding a muffin.

thesingingmum Mon 08-Mar-10 08:49:07

great! we are the ones with the navy blue pram and pink hairy buggy snuggle......

vbus Mon 08-Mar-10 13:18:24

Ok if we meet outside Starbucks at 10.30? Otherwise I bet I won't find you inside

I'll have 2 boys with me 1 & 4 yrs old. Little one will have a blue stripey bobble hat on. See you both then smile

vbus Tue 09-Mar-10 13:32:51

Nice to meet you both and your lovely DD's. Hope we can do it again some time, I'll bring the biscotti grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now