Local Talk

Afterschool Nanny Required - Excellent Pay and benefits

(2 Posts)
Morgana123 Fri 15-Nov-13 09:57:06

Ideally I would love to find someone to work from 3pm to 7pm. I can pay £50 a day for the 4hs thus £1,000 a month with a payrise mid year should her performance has been great. I am hoping to increase the hour rate to £15 same amount of hours daily. School break hours are negotiable.

•Start in beginning of January 2014
•3 weeks paid holiday a year
•Occasional baby sitting in the evening would be helpful and can be mutually agreed
•Nanny membership at Riverside Virgin Active Health Club

Duties include
•General tidying (we have a cleaner twice a week responsible for the deep cleaning)
•Children laundry
•School and nursery runs (on foot or by car)
•Preparing meals (occasionally dinner)
•keeping the children's bedrooms tidy and some errands related to the children (socks paring, organise uniforms, children’s wardrobes)

Requirements:
•We are looking for a positive, friendly, reliable, honest, proactive, experienced nanny/mothers help to work in our fun, loving, busy home

Please only apply if you have references and background checked also agree with the hours and wage.

If interested please get in touch 07460819880.

Thanks
T

NatalieJDM Sun 09-Feb-14 09:15:21

Hi I'm sure you have found a nanny now but if you are looking on future please do email me at joycenatalie@hotmail.com and I can send you my cv and references.

Thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now