Local Talk

BertieBotts

(4 Posts)
llareggub Wed 28-Jul-10 23:57:46

Name your place! I have a car so I can go wherever. I'm usually free on Tuesdays and Fridays.

BertieBotts Thu 29-Jul-10 00:05:17

Hello

I'm usually free on Friday afternoons, but next Tuesday I am free too as my usual group is not on as everyone is on holiday! The next two Fridays coming up I am busy so it will have to be either next Tuesday or in about three weeks. Or I could probably do one morning. Up to you really.

Jephson gardens or Victoria park (more play stuff there - and the paddling pool) is best for me as both are in walking distance, but I'm happy to meet halfway at St Nick's if you prefer? I think the little car park by the railway bridge at Victoria park is free now if that sways you at all wink

I live down near where Warneford hospital used to be, so pretty much the opposite side of town, but happy to walk/get a bus most places.

llareggub Thu 29-Jul-10 11:45:37

Victoria Park would suit us well. I've been meaning to go there for ages. Tuesday may be alright but I need to double check whether I have to go into work that day. I'll know later today so I'll post back later.

BertieBotts Thu 29-Jul-10 18:11:55

OK If not let me know and I'm sure we can work something out.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now