Local Talk

Sling Meet in Leamington

(4 Posts)
Tacey Fri 25-Mar-11 14:08:46

Hope this is the right place to post this!

There's a new sling meet starting in Leamington on Friday 15th April from 10.30-11.30 at Kingsway Children's Centre. If you've got an interest in slings, whether you're a regular babywearer, or you've never tried one before, come along for a cuppa, a chat and the opportunity to try out some new slings or carries. Let me know if you need any more details!

BertieBotts Thu 14-Apr-11 08:45:57

Hi Tacey

I've added your event as a listing in the Leamington/Warwick area so it shows up when people are browsing generally.

naturalbaby Thu 14-Apr-11 23:11:20

I just heard about this from a friend of a friend today and would love to go but sort of have other plans. Was desperately searching for it online with no luck, about to turn off computer and saw the listing on the side of the screen - thanks BertieBotts! How often is it going to be on?

MWestie Wed 29-Jun-11 23:09:08

Hi there, I just wanted to bump this thread to ask if the sling meet is still ongoing? I'm in the Kenilworth area and am really keen to find out more about slings/carriers as my 3 week old wants to be held constantly, which is lovely but I can't get anything done! Thanks in advance.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now