Local Talk

Moving!

(8 Posts)
k8tykins Fri 23-Sep-11 19:43:05

We're moving form dublin to Stratford and would love any information on good nurseries, child minders and play schools! My DD is 2, many thanks smile

roisinmuire Tue 04-Oct-11 14:49:00

Hello!

We just moved to Stratford last year but I am from Leixlip in Kildare :-)

Have you already moved or is it a work in progress? I havea 2 year old daughter and would be happy to share any limited knowledge I have!

Looking forward to hearing from you x

k8tykins Thu 03-Nov-11 11:21:53

Sent you a pm, hope you got it!

roisinmuire Wed 09-Nov-11 20:47:45

Hiya, no I didn't sorry! Do you want to email me roisinmuire@hotmail.com/

x

LaurenOl Tue 03-Jan-12 11:13:03

Hello,

I too am interested in which nurseries are the best in Stratford on Avon, did you manage to find out any info?

L x

k8tykins Sat 25-Feb-12 17:32:55

Am so rubbish at this have just seen replies now!! My Dd is now going to Alcestis cygnets which she loves but would love to find a local play school if anyone has any info smile

BrownieBells Tue 12-Jun-12 21:14:43

Guessing this is all a bit late for you guys.....have lived in Stratford for years, my ds's both went to Carking Kindergartens which they both loved (ds2 is still there). and there are some local parenting centres, dependent on where abouts you are that run free play sessions......not sure if that's any help??
Brownie

rachael2401 Thu 20-Sep-12 18:40:24

Hi, I'm in Stratford until ovember when I'm move to Kenilworth. Did anyone find any good groups? I've got a newborn and a two year old and am desperate to find something to keep the eldest entertained. Thanks in advance. Rachael

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now