Local Talk

New to Rugby, with a toddler and child in primary school... where to meet others - HELP!!

(3 Posts)
Katyb5 Thu 09-Feb-12 12:56:38

Hi, I'm new to the area (friends and family at least 2 hours away) and fairly new to mumsnet. I have 2 boys 18mths and 5yrs. We're kinda getting settled in but as the other half is at work most days, and some weekends I REALLY miss having friends around to meet for a coffee and a natter etc,

If anyone fancied meeting up, going for walks, going to toddler groups, activity centres etc... then please let me know where and when!

yonlo Thu 03-May-12 14:18:32

Foundation First Aid for mums, grandparents and childminders at Thurlaston Village Hall, Rugby 22 and 29 May 7-9pm. Only £25 inc Certificate and Savealife card.

email: yvonne_lovell@hotmail.com to book a place ASAP

VictoriaNew Fri 04-May-12 13:45:26

Hi, I'm new to rugby too, I moved here abut 8 weeks ago. I have a 2 year old and an 8 week old. Would love to meet up for a coffee if you would like. I have taken a liking to blooms garden centre as my 2 year old can play happily in the soft play area while I have my coffee and cake! let me know if you fancy it, :-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now