Local Talk

Advice where to move in lemmingtin spa/ warwick

(5 Posts)
bananabee Thu 28-Jun-12 14:00:46

Hi I'm moving to leamington spa/ warwick with my 21 month old toddler and new born baby. Would very much appreciate advice on nice family friendly places/areas to move to! And any recommendations for toddler activities!

Thank you

CalamityJ Thu 19-Jul-12 19:57:58

Welcome bananabee! Family friendly areas tend to centre where the Children's Centres are so Brunswick, Lillington & Sydenham. If you can afford it I'd advise Milverton or Warwick Gates. Otherwise Sydenham is the nicest CC IMHO.

CalamityJ Thu 19-Jul-12 20:00:45

Sorry that's just info for Leamington. Warwick the Woodloes is most family friendly area with the new Chase Meadow estate full of families. Toddler friendly activities include Hatton Country World. I'm sure there's more but I don't have a toddler - yet!

maybejusttheone Fri 20-Jul-12 11:07:29

Hello bananabee! My toddler is 21 months too. Hatton is good, there are a few soft play places in Leamington / Warwick too. Our favourite thing at the moment is the toddler trundle at Ryton Pools country park (about 10 mins out of Leamington) on a Wednesday morning. It's good for LOs the rest of the time too though and free entry (except for £2.50 to get the car in!). We're going to try Kenilworth Castle soon too, lots of ruins for toddlers to fall off climb on.

Jephson Gardens is good for feeding the ducks as there is a rail round the duck pond so they can't fall in!

3monkeys3 Sun 19-Aug-12 19:36:49

Hatton Park is lovely - 3 miles out of Warwick, nice and green, good choice of schools.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now