Local Talk

Baby & Toddler Birthday Parties....

(1 Post)
Littlesofties Thu 18-Mar-10 20:55:17

THE PERFECT PARTY ACCESORY FOR BABIES & TODDLERS !!

Little Softies.. We hire out soft play equipment perfect for babies and toddlers, you can hire this for you home or alternatively for a venue, it truly is brilliant and I promise you wont be disappointed.

We have mini ball pools, soft play shapes, rockers, tunnels, tents etc.

If you are thinking of having Iggle Piggle and Upsy Daisy surprise your little one on their birthday then please call us.. THEY WILL LOVE IT!!

PRICES START FROM ONLY £40.00

We also are taking bookings for FUN DAYS, Mum & Toddler group parties, Weddings, Naming Ceremonies...

Click the link to see what people are saying on our facebook page, reviews etc and become a fan to hear about the latest goings on updates from the Little Softies family.
www.facebook.com/pages/Little-Softies/169332244886?ref=ts

We are honestly booking up really fast.. I only have a couple of dates left for April so please call me asap to check availabity 07919 615928. or email, littlesofties@hotmail.co.uk

Check out the website ...

www.littlesofties.co.uk

Thanks again to all the Mumsnet mummys for your support and bookings, I have met some really lovely people, Nicky xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now