Local Talk

Salisbury Mums

(3 Posts)
Giselle82 Wed 09-Mar-11 02:42:02

Hello every one, my name is Giselle, I am 28 years old, I am looking into meeting up with mums (friends) around Salisbury and surrounding areas for a chat and a coffe. My boyfriend is in the Army and we will be moving to Salisbury at the end of May. We have a 3 month old little girl. I am originally from Peru and speak Spanish but my english isnt bad at all so dont be put off but the language barrier . I am sure I will be able to teach you some spanish if you are up for it . Looking foward to hear from you.

Giselle

bopbop Mon 21-Mar-11 17:41:06

hi giselle, I'm sharon, I'm 39 & have 2 girls aged 5 & 7. We have just moved into Salisbury from Wales, my hubby is RAF, I'm rubbish at languages but my girls are fab1 Where abouts in Salisbury are you moving too. Its a lovely city!

crispyseaweed Tue 05-Jul-11 12:00:56

Hello guys, I am keen to meet. My youngest is 10 yrs and a boy, but I would love to meet new mums around Salisbury, and the school summer hols go on forever , so it can get very boring .!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now