Local Talk

Childcare recommendations please?

(3 Posts)
COCKadoodledooo Wed 18-May-11 15:19:48

Looking for someone/somewhere to look after ds2 while I work. If I get the job I have an interview for next week...

It's a 25 hour a week contract, so I'm looking for probably 6 hours a day, if it's in central Salisbury. I'm also looking for term time only if that's possible. He's almost 19mo btw. I'd like to say he's fully house trained, but y'know, he's a toddler wink

Looking for either nursery or childminder, don't think we can stretch to a nanny. Grateful for any recommendations/advice on who to avoid (!) if poss. Many thanks.

crispyseaweed Tue 05-Jul-11 11:58:06

Hi cockadoodledooo have you found anyone yet? Its a while ago you posted so you may have done. I am interested and keen to find some work during term time. I am a mother of 3 , two of whom have grown up and i have a 20 yr olds ds at school. I have 10 yrs experience as a nanny, and am Montessori qualified, CRB checked, first aid and lifeguard trained.
I love babies and young children. I am patient, caring and very fit and energetic, (having been a fitness instructor for many years too)
Hope to hear from you soon. x

crispyseaweed Tue 05-Jul-11 11:58:57

Missprint .... my son is 10 yrs not 20 yrs.....sorry !!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now