Galashiels Family Rave (Big Fish Little Fish goes Rural!)

(1 Post)
KirstieBFLF Thu 21-Apr-16 09:38:52

Hey folks !

I am writing to share the great news that we’re bringing our family rave events to Galashiels MacArts on 24 July!

Big Fish Little Fish started running family parties in 2013 and since then, people like myself have attended and decided to bring them home to share locally. It’s a fun, relaxed festival vibe with real DJs playing real upfront music (at a monitored safe level) where the kids have as much fun as the adults. We launched in Edinburgh in March, and have had phenomenal success - selling out 3 further parties including our launch in Glasgow next month. We’re also planning weekly events during the Edinburgh Festival.

I myself grew up in fairly remote parts of Scotland before settling in Penicuik many moons ago, but I remember what it was like having to travel to go to special events, so it’s been on my plan to bring the party out of the city for special events like this.

To make these events a success to possibly happen again, we need people to share the love, please let all your parent friends know - here's the FB event link

Big Fish Little Fish
Scotland Crew

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now