Local Talk

Looking for a nanny share or childminder in S11

(6 Posts)
TashWatkinson Thu 10-Mar-11 20:28:44

Hi

We're moving to Whirlow in April and need a nanny share or childminder four days a week to look after my two year old daughter.

We've been doing a nanny share in London for the last year, which has been brilliant. It has given us amazing childcare, shared the cost with another family (though the nanny did get paid more than if she only had one child) and a lovely friend for our daughter to play with and learn about sharing!

We are keen to keep on with either a nanny or a childminder with a couple of other children. I don't think my daughter would cope well with the move and starting nursery at the same time.

If anyone is looking to share the cost of a nanny or knows a great childminder in S11/surrounding areas then I'd love to hear from you.

thanks Natasha

wizzler Fri 08-Apr-11 08:07:03

Hi Tash
My kids are a bit older than yours, so I dont need a nanny, but I wanted to say "Hi, welcome to Sheffield". I am not far from Whirlow. If you decide on a nursery for your DD, then I can recommend KidsUnlimited ( near sainsburys!)

TashWatkinson Wed 13-Apr-11 05:08:25

Hi Wizzler
Thanks for the welcome and recommendation of Kids Unlimited. I might check it out for DD when she is three.

Sheffieldclimberclaire Tue 16-Apr-13 13:33:08

hi Natasha,

we hope to move to S11 very soon - have found a house, just in process of selling ours. Would be up for a nanny share Mon-Thu, we have a 3 year old girl at the moment, new baby due in June, who would need the nanny too from December.
But no timescales yet due to housing chain
let me know if you might be interested?

Claire

outstandingchildcare Sat 13-Jul-13 23:54:16

Hi Natasha, I am an Outstanding Childminder and Nursery Provider in Millhouses.At present i care for 2 children, both aged 3. I have availibilty for your Daughter in our small childcare/nursery setting, if you would like to discuss further please dont hesitate to contact me with a view to meeting up and viewing our purpose built child friendly setting.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Jill

outstandingchildcare Sun 14-Jul-13 00:00:50

For parents reviews Google:Childcare.co. Outstanding Childcare
Kind regards
Jill

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now