Local Talk

New! NCT antenatal classes and home birth info in S6

(1 Post)
ClareyB Wed 23-Nov-11 10:00:26

Hi everyone

I'm a Mum of two and I live in Hillsborough. I have just completed 3 years training with the University of Bedfordshire to be an NCT antenatal teacher. I'm very excited to be running NCT classes in the beautiful Wood Lane Countryside Centre (between Malin Bridge and Stannington).

If anyone is expecting a baby next year you can find out more about classes here. NCT classes are small and informal and are great way of finding out your options while making good friends from your local area. The NCT is a charity so although we do charge for courses, discounts are available - up to 90% off the course price to parents on a low income, under 18 or students under 22.

I also run a monthly home birth group in Hillsborough Bowls Pavilion, which is free and open to anyone with an interest in home birth. It's on the third Tuesday of each month 7.30-9.30, next one is the 20th Dec. You don't need to be an NCT member to attend.

If you want further info about either of these of or any other NCT activities in Sheffield please get in touch.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now