Local Talk

Preschool Rugby

(5 Posts)
Loobylou0302 Mon 16-Apr-12 16:34:52

I have a 3 1/2 year old who has developed an obsession with rugby. I have been looking for a class I can take him to but to no avail. Does anyone know of a rugby class suitable for him?
Thanks

deepfriedcupcake Tue 17-Apr-12 16:13:00

Not sure the minimum age but we have friends who's kids like [http://ruggereds.co.uk/ rugger-eds]

deepfriedcupcake Tue 17-Apr-12 16:14:11

Try that link again rugger-eds

Loobylou0302 Thu 19-Apr-12 18:19:42

Thanks for this, it looks fab! smile

GeorgieH1984 Tue 17-Jul-12 11:54:23

Hi,

My nephew is the same. Since the rugby six nations, he has gone all rugby mad (I think that's the Welshness in him)! I ended up buying him a full Wales rugby kit and it's not even his birthday yet!

My brother has been taking him to a pre-school rugby club called Ruggerbeez. They've got some great summer offers available ready for the holidays too. It's for both boys and girls aged between 2-7 year olds. Here is their website if you wanted to take a look - Ruggerbeez or pop onto to their Facebook page. I've ended up liking it as I'll be doing baby sitting duties over the summer holidays! Here is their Facebook page (they've got some fab competitions coming up too) -www.facebook.com/ruggerbeez?sk=app_237202476309340

I hope this helps! You never know, my nephew and your son might be playing against each other in a few years! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now