Local Talk

Fun Loving Nanny for 2 Lovely Nannies

(2 Posts)
Sarah141 Tue 22-May-12 19:41:51

We are two families looking for a nanny to look after our 4 children from the end of August. The role would be from 7.30am until 5.30pm Monday to Thursday. It would involve dropping off and picking up from school for our two eldest (G5, B5) who start in September and taking our two youngest (G18m and G2 in September) to activities during the day.

You would be in charge of all 4 of them on only 2 of the days.

During the school holidays it would involve looking after all the children during the day and ensuring they do not get bored!

Ideally we are looking for someone who is NVQ qualified with solid experience in childcare. We want someone caring, energetic and fun, with a positive outlook and an interest in child development.

Duties to include preparing and cooking meals for the children, general nursery duties, organising activities and outings, school run during term time, some light housekeeping (we both have cleaners) and possibly some babysitting which would be paid as overtime.

Candidates must have the following:
- resident in the UK
- non-smoker
- excellent English
- NVQ qualification preferred
- CRB check
- First Aid certified
- clean drivers license
- if not already, willing to be OFSTED registered

Salary to be discussed and dependent on experience. Please note that this is a live out position.

Please send up to date CV and a brief intro. References will also be required.

Sarah141 Tue 22-May-12 19:47:16

sorry i just read i am not supposed to post this onto this forum but i cant seem to remove sorry!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now