Local Talk

Moving to Sheffield, interested in nurseries in S11

(8 Posts)
Memmo Mon 09-Jul-12 13:23:09

Hi, I'm moving to Sheffield in a few months time - hopefully to the Greystones area. Would anyone be able to recommend any local nurseries for my 18 month old? Are there long waiting lists for the good ones? Any advice you could give would be gratefully received - thank you!

Hulababy Mon 09-Jul-12 17:23:50

The area has a lot of nurseries due to its proximity to the hospitals and universities. Also check S10 as also very close to the same areas.

You can check OFSTED reports on nurseries and childminders on the OFSTED website.

Memmo Thu 12-Jul-12 21:14:44

Thanks Hulababy, I'll check OFSTED and see what's available.

sleeplessinderbyshire Wed 18-Jul-12 21:31:29

several friends send (or have sent) their kids here and been really happy

http://lodgemoornursery.co.uk/

newmum12 Sun 21-Apr-13 20:43:25

Hi there - can anyone suggest any reputable nurseries / childminders in S10/11 that will take children from 7am? thanks

outstandingchildcare Sun 14-Jul-13 00:23:41

Hi
I am an Outstanding Childminder and Nursery Provider in S7 Millhouses area which is local to Greystones. I provide a safe,friendly and happy environment in a purpose built small nursery. Please read parents reviews, Childcare.co: Outstanding childcare.

At present i look after 2 children both aged 3 and can offer a placement for your child. If you would like to meet up to view our setting please get in touch

Look forward to hearing from you

Jill

SheffieldSixer Thu 01-Aug-13 23:55:30

I use Sheffield Hallam university nursery in S10. Been very happy with them, open 8-6, can buy in summer/Easter sessions but if you don't need them you don't have to buy them. Lovely friendly staff and nice surroundings.

MusketeerMum Thu 08-Aug-13 10:29:59

There are a lot of nurseries along Psalter Lane - walkable from Greystones eg Treetops, The Montessori Nursery. Then further into Nether Edge (still close by) there's Scallywags, Teddies and a couple of others on Montgomery Road, and one on Crescent Road that I know people have used and been happy with. Also, try these guys for good impartial advice. They have long lists of childminders too http://www.sheffinfolink.org.uk/search-support/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now