Local Talk

Does Seaton business park exist in Sheffield?

(2 Posts)
thepiedpiper Tue 18-Sep-12 09:51:57

Hi, I know this is a strange question, but I have a problem with a company whose address is Seaton business park, it is supposedly a big company, but the same lady always answers the phone. so I am just wondering if this company even exists? Is this a real place?
Thank you in advance for any replies.

symixedrounders Mon 16-Dec-13 11:45:35

hiya. We have our office at Seaton Business Park. It is (as you might imagine from the name) a Business Park, not a company.

There are many tenants there, as different companies rent different workshops and offices. The lady who you keep speaking to is probably the receptionist to the business park. she doesn't work for the tenants.

I know that one of the previous tenants went bust (obviously nothing to do with the business park itself - in fact I believe they were left being owed lots of rent).

Could this be the company you are after? Unfortunately I don't know anything about them but i had heard that they had done a runner.

thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now