Local Talk

New Friends Needed Please :)

(5 Posts)
BabyHarperx Tue 05-Feb-13 14:46:37

Hi everyone, hope you're all ok! My names Jaeger I'm 21 from sheffield (s8) and have a 6 1/2month old baby girl called Harper Summer. I'm wanting to meet new friends who are on my level as most of my friends don't have children so I tend to miss out on nights out etc. I also have a fiance who works a lot sad please msg me/reply smile x

Hulababy Sat 09-Feb-13 21:06:08

Hi, welcome to Mumsnet Local.

I'm Hula and I am in S10. I have a 10 year old daughter.

The local boards are still quite new, but ,ore and ,ore are joining as we go on. Once we have a few members we are hoping to have some meetups every so often, so do keep checking.

Have you had a look on the main MN boards too? Lots of chat and banter with a wide range of people of all ages, and from all backgrounds, all over the UK and abroad too.

SouthernBird Mon 11-Feb-13 13:46:15

I don't know if you're anywhere near but there's a lovely playgroup at Woodseats Methodist Church on Wednesdays & Fridays. There is a short waiting list but let me know if you're nearby and I'll ask for a contact number.

There's also a good one at St Chads on Linden Road, off Abbey Road also in Woodseats that you can just turn up at, on a Tuesday & Thursday, at about 9.45 I think.

And St Peter's in Greenhill has a nice group on a Monday and Tuesday morning 10am, again you can just turn up.

All are quite good for babies, as well as toddlers - I take DS2 (not far off 3yrs) to them occasionally.

spacegirl1 Wed 26-Jun-13 07:43:52

Hi welcome to Sheffield and S8. Peekaboo baby group meets every weds at 10.am term time only. Me and my daughter have been going for 18 months and have made some lovely friends and I regularly go out with the Mums. There is also a dedicated non walker baby section. I have found some of the other groups, a bit clicky and worried for my daughter when she was a non walker as toddlers can be a bit rough with babies. There is also no waiting lists and you don't have to go every week. It is also NCT approved. Hope to see you there

spacegirl1 Wed 26-Jun-13 07:44:21

Sorry should say it meets at St Pauls Church on Norton Lees Lane

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now