Local Talk

Easter meet up?

(8 Posts)
MrsMeow Wed 06-Apr-11 20:31:04

Hello everyone! Just thought I'd post to see if anyone fancies meeting up during the Easter hols? It seems ages ago since the last one!

Let me know if anyone has any ideas of where to meet

OpheliaBumps Wed 06-Apr-11 22:17:56

I'm in Chester but i'dlike to come along as long as it's not too far from me (the dts get bored after too long in the car).

MrsMeow Thu 07-Apr-11 19:13:02

Yes that would be lovely! I'll bump my post on Chat, there's normally a few of us around so hopefully will get some more replies.

Whereabouts in Chester are you? I'm from there originally

IslaValargeone Thu 07-Apr-11 19:18:26

I'm in Chester (ish) too.
I am a meet virgin and very shy, you will have to be lovely to me or I will cry.

MrsMeow Thu 07-Apr-11 19:29:16

Isla, I bloody love your name!! I can't talk for the others but I'm dead lovely so you don't need to cry wink

How easy is it for you two to get to Chester Zoo? I'm thinking of taking my two DC there during the hols anyway, so maybe we could make it a chance for a meet up?

OpheliaBumps Sun 10-Apr-11 23:05:30

I'm in Saughall so Chester Zoo is great for me, it's only about 10 mins away so we go there a lot!

Isla I'm a meet virgin too, but I'll be lovely to you! Whereabouts are you around Chester?

MrsM thanks for suggesting this, i thought a while ago i should suggest something, but never got beyond thinking about it. Whereabouts in Chester are you from?

ChocolateCoveredlissielou Sun 24-Apr-11 19:06:26

Im moving to Ford!!!!

saber1880 Fri 27-May-11 23:44:49

Hi folks,

Im new so be gentle with me, just finding it hard locally to find new friends. I have a daughter who is 13 and great even if i do say so myself and i work full time, i just seem to have totally lost friends and a social life along the way somewhere.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now