Local Talk

hello!!!

(5 Posts)
Frankie000 Tue 20-Sep-11 22:45:15

Hi, im new to this local bit! Ive got a 12 year old dd, a 16 month old ds, and a 2 month old ds. I dont work and am feeling a bit cooped up with these 2 boys, anyone want to meet up? or recommednd a good toddler group etc? Im in north shrews smile

jjazz Wed 21-Sep-11 21:02:37

?Alice- mumsnet is great isnt it... jacqui here!!. sorry if I've got it wrong- but hell of a coincidence if not.xx

Frankie000 Wed 21-Sep-11 21:49:34

ha ha! Hi!!! Yep its me! xx

jjazz Thu 22-Sep-11 20:58:43

Hi!Thought it must have been you. At first I read it anf thought wow there's someone nearby with kids the same age gap as mine (plus a baby)- theres always someone with their hands more full I thought- then the penny dropped! Hope Alfie is coping with his broken leg- how long will he be in plaster for? It has made me think twice about letting Nats and Tom on the trampoline now- although I think we are in more risk on Tom landing on and injuring Natalie the way he is growing!!! take care.xx

Frankie000 Fri 23-Sep-11 23:51:28

I think it will be a long while before I let him anywhere near it again! He's healing quickly though, he's having another xray monday and if alls well they may take the cast off then. He's walking about on it so it cant be hurting anymore smile Hope you are all ok! xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now