Local Talk

Baby Sensory

(1 Post)
BabySensoryShropshire Sun 11-Dec-11 16:15:57

Hi Mumsnetters!

I am a new Mum, I had my little boy in January this year, and instead of going back to my previous job in Marketing, I've started up Baby Sensory classes in Shropshire!

Baby Sensory classes are specifically designed for babies from birth to 13 months. The classes are fantastic both for a baby's development and for new Mums to meet other Mums in their local area. I wouldn't have survived without the support of friends I met through having my son so this is a really important element of the programme for me. I'm currently trying to spread the word about Baby Sensory so please do let friends and family know if you know anybody who is pregnant or has a young baby.

I'm running free taster sessions in Shrewsbury and Oswestry on 6/7 February respectively, and it would be great to welcome lots of lovely Mums (and Dads!) and babies to try the class!

I'll also be doing first birthday parties from February 2012 - lots of fun for babies (and the parents)!

If anybody would like any more information or to book onto a free taster, please contact me on shropshire@babysensory.co.uk or call 07917 794045.

For further information on Baby Sensory, see www.babysensory.com

Helen x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now