Local Talk

Play Dates 2 yr old (coffee and cake for me ! )

(8 Posts)
Splodge1976 Mon 04-Aug-14 18:53:31

Hi, I'm at home full time with a very lively 2 year old . Don't know other mums with children the same age and starting to find my little one is a bit shy now around other children! Would be really lovely to make some links with another mum/mums with children the same age (and for me to have a little bit of adult conversation!)

DaveyStott Thu 07-Aug-14 08:04:37

Hi Splodge. I have a very lively 3 year old. We've recently moved to Shropshire & I'm lacking local friends with children too. Whereabouts are you?

Shropshireewbie Thu 14-Aug-14 18:01:39

Hello ladies. I'm also new to Shropshire (in Shrewsbury) with a outgoing two year old and am looking to make new friends. We are generally free on Thursdays and Fridays.

Ju1es22 Thu 14-Aug-14 18:09:49

Hi

I've a lively nearly 2 year old too! I'm based in ellesmere and would love to meet new people with similar age childrensmile

I've also a 10 month old too!!

Where are you all based?

Fruityflapjack Thu 14-Aug-14 18:34:29

Hey all! I have a 16 mo. I'm in Shifnal and love the idea of cake (as long as no one tells my slimming consultant grin

We are generally free on Tuesdays and Wednesdays

DaveyStott Fri 15-Aug-14 10:11:56

Hello Everyone. Fruity I'm Shifnal too! Unfortunately I'm only free at weekends as I work full time.

Fruityflapjack Fri 15-Aug-14 10:24:40

Hey Davey!
I am about at weekends too so if you would like to meet up I'm sure we could manage something!

Splodge1976 Fri 15-Aug-14 22:03:15

Hi great to hear from everyone! Let's organise something. I don't mind where and most mornings are ok with me and the little one. Any suggestions (don't forget there must be cake!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now