Local Talk

hello!

(45 Posts)
lissielou Sun 30-Sep-07 09:17:12

anyone out there?

Hi, LissieLou.

lissielou Sun 30-Sep-07 10:01:38

hi, how are you?

Hiya, I'm OK, got my hair cut today in the town centre. How about you? Been up to anything recently?

lissielou Mon 01-Oct-07 07:26:25

oooh whats it like? im alright, off to brum today for the day smile

Hope you have a good day today, DH was in Brum last Monday for work. My hair is mainly the same as it was before! I'm going on a hen weekend the weekend after next so I thought I'd better make it look OK then DH splashed out on some new clothes for me (he got a pay rise this month) for the hols too. So if you saw two kids running amok in shops and two stressed out parents pushing a double buggy and holding loads of shopping bags that was probably us.

lissielou Mon 01-Oct-07 14:50:39

lol, where in telford are you?

In donnington since mid Aug was in Wellington before that, how about you?

lissielou Mon 01-Oct-07 14:57:07

just moved to wellington, was in hollinswood before that and dh is from randlay. think there are a few telford people on here now

There's a few signed up on the Local pages (which I'm supposed to be Tsarina of!), I really should put my name down! And fiddle with the listings.
So where about in Wellington? We were a couple of streets from J7 of M54.
If you wanna chat on MSn I'm mygirllolipop at hotmail dot com.

lissiethevampireslayer Mon 01-Oct-07 15:01:57

dont have msn, dh wont let me sad we should try to have a proper local meetup?

DH won't let me do FaceBook etc! We can do a meet-up if you like. I would come to a larger one or just us. I'm in Wellington on a Weds as the girls have their swimming lessons there, so any Weds is good for me. My email is as before. I looked on the local site and put my name there, but there is only one other person besides us two!

lissiethevampireslayer Mon 01-Oct-07 15:11:46

im in college til 3.30 on a weds but can do afterward or we can meet up in the town centre if you like, i have mondays off. are you going to the meal in birmingham?

Have just looked for posts by the other person you have spoken to her on a meet-up thread, she is in Brookside. I also know of another MNer in Telford Sklyer, but she isn't named so I don't know if she would want to come.
3.30 onwards is OK for me for Weds (leisure centre?), but if you prefer Mondays or prefer to town centre or even prefer to come to Donnington, it's fine by me too!
I haven't heard about the meal in Brum, don't go on the meet up threads much.

lissiethevampireslayer Mon 01-Oct-07 15:45:02

gothicmama is from telford too. theres an xmas meal on the 23rd nov in birmingham, quite a big one too.

any times good for me

Oh where's gothicmama from? I'll def think about that meal, it is adults only? If I do go and it's no kids, I would liketo travel with someone! I have an 8 seater tho so could offer lifts.
Well if you wanna meet this Weds, let me know and I'll go to the leisure centre earlier, I'll be the one with a blue grace tandem buggy plus two others, you might recognise the DD's from my profile. Actually I'll put a pic of me on profile too a couple of days before we meet if not this time! Also I can email you my mobile number if you like.
If you can get hold of gothicmama would be nice to meet her too.

lissiethevampireslayer Mon 01-Oct-07 16:22:00

shes from brookside too. its a no kids meal and was worried about traveling by myself so if we could go together that would be great. think weds would be ok, just checked my timetable and i actually finish at 3pm but i think next mon would prob be better for me, got loads of assignments due this week, shall email you anyway but would love to meet up!

OK will talk to DH about the meal tonight (he'll prob be a bit worried about me going on my own).
I would give you, Skyler and Gothicmama a lift if they are all coming plus LRB987.
We can leave meeting up 'til next week, Mon is OK (would have to get car from DH!).

lissiethevampireslayer Mon 01-Oct-07 16:44:40

no probs. ooooh im all excited now!

lissiethevampireslayer Mon 01-Oct-07 17:19:07

meet up thread here!

Thanks, I have posted!

Hi Lissie, just wondering if you have emailled as I've not received anything yet.
Looking forward to Monday! I will be away Weds and next Mon (on hols).

lissiethevampireslayer Wed 03-Oct-07 18:47:42

sorry, im rubbish, have just mailed you!

It's OK, I was just worried that you had sent it but it had gone astray!
Have mailled back.

Hi Lissie,
was lovely meeting you, we should do it again soon. I had a lovely hols. Did you remeber the name of the village your sister lives in?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now