Local Talk

Meet mums in Maidenhead

(4 Posts)
10CY Sat 26-Feb-11 23:06:24

Hello,

I am new at Mumsnet and would love to meet up with other mums in the area.
I live in Maidenhead, I 'm 37 and have 2 boys,
an energetic 2 and a half years old and an 8 months old.
If anyone is interested in meeting up for a coffee and/or having our kids playing together,I would love to hear from you.

yummytummy Thu 23-Jun-11 14:02:00

hiya,

just seen ur message. i am also in maidenhead and have a 3.5 year old boy and 12 weeks old little girl. would love to meet up for coffee and for kids to play.

be great to hear from u.

MumsinMaidenhead Fri 03-Feb-12 15:51:14

Please feel free to add me on Facebook my name is Suzanne Hamid, I have started a page called Maidenhead mums, aimed at bringing mums in Maidenhead together!! please feel free to join there too and post about anything- feeding, weaning, sleeping, baby items for sale, share great recipes (or convenient ones!), i hope that lots of mummies will join!

all the best,

Suzanne

gxmum Fri 05-Oct-12 10:27:13

Hi ladies

Just a quick note to let you know that Mumsnet is about to reorganise its local sites to make them a much more useful local resource for parents on a local level. There will be a new one launching for Berkshire next week which aims to do exactly what you're talking about here!

I'm Mel, the local editor for Berkshire (currently bracing myself to upload about 100 toddler groups across the county...), and will be looking for local mum ambassadors to organise coffees / get togethers for MNers across the county, so let me know if that's something you might be interested in getting involved with....

Once we get our Mumsnet Berkshire facebook page, perhaps we can be friends too - in the meantime watch this space for the new local site.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now