Central Solihull mums?

(17 Posts)
confusedinUK Sun 07-Apr-13 20:54:48

Currently living very near Solihull Town Centre having just moved back to the country from years in the USA. Would love to get together with other mums - perhaps at Brueton Park or something - and also for my son to have some playdates. He has just turned 3 and I also have a 4 month old daughter! If there are any mums out there in Solihull looking to meet-up I'd love to hear from you!

SophieLJ Fri 12-Apr-13 20:16:34

Hi
I live in Solihull and have a 5-month old son. (New to mumsnet so not sure how it all works yet!) But would definitely be interested in a meetup, particulary now the weather is getting better!

Beyond123 Thu 25-Apr-13 17:00:45

Hi.i am 33 years old mum of 3.we just moved from Germany to Solihull few days ago and I would really like to meet new mums out here.would anyone like to meet up some time for some coffee in town center,may be?
Umarah

LornaBeetSolihullAmbassador Mon 29-Apr-13 14:25:14

Hi guys! As I am sure you can tell from the name I am LA for Solihull, but mainly cover North Solihull (Kingshurst, Chelmsley Wood and Fordbridge) but I would be happy to liase with you all to arrange a proper meet up in Solihull!

I myself have a 21 month old daughter and am due to give birth in 10 days to a DS!

Beyond123 Fri 03-May-13 15:07:22

Hi.would love to have a meet up as well.we just moved from downtown frankfurt to Solihull last week and would love to see other mums in the area.let me know if you would like to meet up for coffee or a walk in the park etc etc.

confusedinUK Wed 08-May-13 22:01:54

Hello! I didn't realize there was activity on this thread. (does mumsnet alert you when threads you've started get responses?) Anyway - would love to have a meetup and would be happy to work with you Lorna on how to do that!
Emma

MarijaHallam Thu 06-Jun-13 10:06:08

Hi, We are relocating to Olton in the end of June and have a toddler (2) and 3 month old..was wondering what groups are available?

rachey26 Wed 19-Jun-13 11:19:49

I'm livin by chelmsley wood at the moment, I have a 2 year old and 8 month old x

Sonners10 Mon 24-Jun-13 23:25:20

Hi all - we are moving back to Solihull mid July before relocating to London and would love to meet up. My OH grew up in Solihull and we know Brueton Park well. Will try and work out how to get updates on this thread.

Sonners10 Mon 24-Jun-13 23:49:48

We are moving back having spent 5 years in Aus and have a very active toddler and 8 month old!

Lizzieb350 Fri 12-Jul-13 21:52:22

Hi, My name is Liz, I'm 33 and I have 7 month old twin girls. I live in Olton/Solihull and would like to meet up with other local mums.

usasteph Thu 08-Aug-13 12:59:56

Hi All, I am 34, full time working mum who lives in Solihull. I am keen to meet mums who are up for doing things with children or without at weekends and evenings. I have a 3 year old daughter but also like to increase my circle of friends but struggle due to working full time.

Hey ladies!
I'm Laura, 27 and live in Shirley. I have an 8 month old daughter called Aiva, always looking to make new mummy friends for chats and catch ups x

misskjwilliams Wed 18-Sep-13 20:19:53

Hi everyone i am a nanny to 2 year old twins in solihull and looking for other nannies or mommies to do activities with and i need some adult conversation during the week, if anyone would like to meet please let me know. smile

gemash2409 Fri 04-Oct-13 14:23:33

Hi all im completely new to all this im a solihull mum I have an 18 month old boy if anyone fancies a chat or meet up

SophieLJ Sat 02-Nov-13 13:27:22

Hi
It would be good to meet up with other mums in Solihull, I have a one year old son, i'm new to Solihull and none of my friends have babies!
If any one is interested, message me and we can try to arrange something smile

Shelaz Tue 18-Mar-14 12:07:55

We are thinking of buying a house near Mickleton Road in Solihull, does anyone know what the area is like surrounding this road? Also could anyone advise me on any good nurseries, primary schools and secondary schools which are near by please?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now