Local Talk

Party entertainers/magicians in Solihull

(2 Posts)
williwonti Mon 05-Aug-13 11:54:06

Hi. I am after a party entertainer/magician - type person to do a 4 year old girl's birthday. I can find loads online but don't have any that have been recommended. Also, the one I have found is £195 for 2 hours which seems steep!!! Any ideas would be very appreciated. Thanks.

sandwichboardknowle Sun 15-Sep-13 16:51:08

Hi there. One good entertainer that I know is called "Uncle Mick". Not sure of his number, but he's on the net.

By the way - I own a company called the Sandwich Board, based in Knowle. One of the things we do is provie QUALITY filled party food boxes to various party venues around the Solihull/Birmingham/Warwick/Coventry area. They are a bit like "Happy Meal" boxes, but the contents are much better. They start from only £3.25 per child (suitable for toddlers) up to £4.95, although our most popular, the "Bumblebee" Box, is only £3.95 per head, including FREE DELIVERY.

We also do great filled party bags for £1.99. You can also have these as kits so the children can make up their own during the party - a great way to spend 20 minutes or so!

We get great reviews - check out our website www.sandwichboardknowle.co.uk

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now