Local Talk

Weston-super-mare meet-up

(11 Posts)
AddictedIsHere Fri 01-Mar-13 14:10:01

Hi all. Please come over and join the meet up section here where there are a few of us in the group I will arrange a meet up in Weston. I look forward to seeing you over there and meeting up in the near future

AddictedIsHere Wed 20-Mar-13 07:38:17

I can't be the only wsm mumsnetter can i?
Come on, come over and say hi!

AddictedIsHere Thu 21-Mar-13 12:47:54

bumping again just in case? come on all you lovely weston super mare mners, anyone want to have a meet up?

AddictedIsHere Wed 03-Apr-13 19:13:29

bumping again, anyone around?

ladygoingGaga Sun 21-Apr-13 22:27:22

Weston is my nearest town! Doesn't seem to be too many of us though smile

AddictedIsHere Mon 22-Apr-13 06:19:59

Hi there, there are a few more I've seen them Arpund!
Have you added yourself to the meet up section please do,

OoooShiney Mon 22-Apr-13 07:48:28

I am the other side of Somerset, closer to Bath, is there anywhere in the middle we could arrange a meet-up?

I keep thinking of the thatchers cider place grinwink but maybe not child friendly.

I was wondering about somewhere with kids play area and good cake, would be happy to come along for a bit of an outing.

I have a 2.4 yr old and a baby due last week any day now.

AddictedIsHere Mon 22-Apr-13 08:36:07

Ooohshiny, I'm more than happy to try and arrange a meet up for everyone, but are you sure there isn't one closer to you? Add yourself to the meet up section and when I'm on a computer ill organise something and contact everyone smile

OoooShiney Mon 22-Apr-13 10:20:16

I am a Bath Local Ambassador and am arranging a meet-up in Bath in June/July. But am happy to meet-up somewhere different for a bit of variety grin

Somerset is a big county and it would be nice to get some meet-ups going all around the area.

AddictedIsHere Mon 22-Apr-13 10:48:53

But surely that's why it's split in to sections confused to be honest, I won't be able to go very far from Weston with 2 toddlers its not the easiest thing to do!

fransmom Wed 05-Jun-13 20:40:15

I can make it into Weston during the day, I live out in the sticks where the Sunday bus is every 3hours!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now