Local Talk

Energy Healing Group 'party'?

(4 Posts)
BlueHeart Fri 22-Mar-13 11:45:21

What do you think of the idea of someone (me) coming to your house, where you have gathered some friends, and I would talk you through some visualisations and then start some group 'energy' work with you all?
I am an Angelic Reiki Master, but I have been using energy work for many years. I've recently started my own business and decided that to really share the work I do, and make it accessible for everyone - that hosting some kind of group work at home, could be an idea. What do you think of this? All feedback is welcome.

Ashoething Wed 26-Jun-13 15:07:50

I think you are taking the Michael.

BroccoliSocks Mon 15-Jul-13 14:18:00

I'm with ashoe, complete nonsense (sorry you did ask for feedback!)

BlueHeart Sun 25-Aug-13 16:27:49

Thanks for your comments. I guess I wasn't notified via my regular mn account of the responses. Thanks for your honesty.
No, I am not taking the Michael. Every single day we spend our lives being bathed in other people's negativity and attitudes. Each and every thought we have creates an energy within our aura, and our bodies. Thoughts that others have about us can do the same. Think of stress or anxiety. When we learn how to clear these energies from our OWN energy we can regain our lives and confidence back again. Think of how you might feel drained after speaking with a particular friend? If you could learn how to manage this for yourself, would't that be very freeing?
The energy work I was talking about I have been doing remotely worldwide for almost a year, with some amazing feedback. So, I wanted to bring it more locally for people to experience in their own space, which would mean less of an overhead for me, and potentially more comfortable than laying on a mat for a few hours.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now