baby groups and meetings in rotherham

(6 Posts)
ani16 Mon 14-Jan-13 09:08:04

Hi, I have 2 daughters my eldest is 3 and my little girl is 6 months. I have been looking for baby groups in Rotherham I can go too while my eldest is at school but I just can't find any groups. Anyone know of any groups or meeting within the area?

Clairedexter Wed 29-May-13 09:32:54

I am not sure but my friends go to one on a Thursday morning in Brinsworth at a church hall close to the three magpies pub. Do u know of any yoga classes for pregnant lady's ? X

EasyMark Fri 09-Aug-13 12:15:55

Hi my eldest is 5 in Feb and starting full time school in September so im taking dd 20 monthes to toddler sessions at the Lc by St. Ann roundabout on Monday and Wednesday 9-11 am and tumble tots on Tuesdays.

There is a play group at the new Kiddicare on a Monday 9:30-11am.

Parkgate new resource centre has a playgroup on Friday 9:30 till 11:30

EasyMark Fri 09-Aug-13 12:22:26

Thursday the Story Teller by Parkgate Retail park has a playgroup 9 till 3 its £2 and the kids get to play in softplay.

Playworld has a breastfeeding group on a Wednesday afternoon.

Children centre Barbers avaeune has Tots to two on a Thursday morning 9:30 till 11am

dale74 Fri 23-Aug-13 13:50:56

I've been looking for exactly the same. my little girl is now 18 months. moved to maltby and just don't know anybody in this area. would love to meet other mums.

LochHart Wed 18-May-16 10:17:34

hello realise this has been on a while so just to let you know :
In Maltby the Edward dunn (near coronation park ) has a lot of info on activities parent & child groups etc or try Wesley centre near blyth road (close to medical centre) .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now