Local Talk

2 hour childcare a week

(3 Posts)
Katrine13 Thu 13-Jan-11 09:23:40

Hi,

I'm a stay-at-home mum, but really need a bit of a break. I've tried to find a childminder that will take my 10 month old son for 2 2 hour sessions a week, but I can't find anyone who is willing to take him for such a small amount of time. I don't want to go on a course/to the gym/shopping etc where there are creches, I just want some alone time at home. Does anyone know of anywhere I can get that sort of childcare? I've tried swapping with friends, so I look after their baby for 2 hours and then they look after mine, but I could really do with something more regular and reliable, and something which doesn't cost me more time. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Joggingqueen Sun 27-Feb-11 20:52:20

Hi there,

I'm a qualified Nanny.

I could help you out on a Thurs ro Fri depending where you are in Southampton, if thats any use?

cocobell123 Fri 24-Jun-11 08:31:39

whereabouts do you live? I live in Romsey,
I currently baby sit an 18mth boy as well as look after my own 8mth old boy two days a week. I am looking for some more baby sitting work. Would the baby sitting take place at your home or are you looking for some one to look after your son in their home?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now