Local Talk

Chandler's Ford antenatal meet up?

(4 Posts)
WeesaD Fri 28-Jan-11 10:37:30

Hi,

I'm 26 weeks pregnant with my second child, new to Chandler's Ford and looking for other 'bumps' to meet up with!

Louisa x

Hi Louisa,

My name is Jennie and I live in Eastleigh. I'm new to the area too and I am 22 weeks pregnant with my second child. I have a son who is 13yo, so I'm out of the loop a bit since I was pregnant with him smile.

I have spent the last 8 years in Australia, returning to the UK in the last half of 2010 and I am originally from London. I don't know anyone down here and so you can imagine I'm keen to get to know other 'bumps' too.

I really hope you are still looking to meet up with other 'bumps' and that I hear from you soon.

Take care,
Jennie x

WeesaD Sun 06-Feb-11 16:52:51

Hi Jennie,

My daughter is almost 6, so it's been a while for me too!

I've lived in chandlers ford for three years now, but don't really know anybody outside of the school gates.

I'd love to meet up sometime,

Louisa x

Hi Louisa smile

Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to, I couldn't find this thread again...der!! wink

I would really like to get together. Unfortunately, I don't have a car (DP uses it for work) so would have to meet somewhere I could get to on the bus. You probably know a better place to meet than me so I'll leave it to you to choose the place, if that's okay?

I shall PM you my mobile number and you can call or text me or if you prefer just PM me your mobile number and I'll call you.

Really looking forward to a meet up, it will be great to have another Mum to talk to.

Take care
Jennie x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now