Local Talk

All By Myself.... don't wanna' be... all by myserrrrrllllllffff!!

(3 Posts)
littlemum007 Mon 04-Jul-11 23:56:48

Mum, slightly bonkers, over 40 with 13 year old boy stuck in Petersfield - can't stand Waitrose - would love to meet honest, clever, down-to-earth mums (preferably fat, actually no, I've changed my mind) for wine, (with a view to giving up), and swimming and fun and coffee and sisterhood and Womans' Hour...... yes, I am clearly bonkers... are you? If so, join me round mine.

aubergine70 Tue 05-Jul-11 21:06:04

This sounds like a dating website but I'm honest, down to earth, thin, swimming latte drinker from Fareham area. I'm I what your looking for? I work shifts so would love to meet up with new friends during school hours.

littlemum007 Tue 05-Jul-11 22:58:26

Oh dear, I really didn't want to sound like a dating agency, but yes, I can see why! so nobody get the wrong impression, please! hello aubergine70 welcome aboard - you don't have to be a certain way (did I give that impression too?) or type - what shifts do you do - I am thinking you're probably in the medical profession - do you ever come to Petersfield - I haven't been to Fareham yet.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now