Local Talk

Stranger(ish) in town

(3 Posts)
spracks Mon 15-Aug-11 02:21:25

Hi All,

I've just moved back home to Southampton after 13+ years in London. Leaving it a bit late as I'm now 36 weeks + and narrowly missed the riots by a week : 0

Anyhoo here I am surrounded by bin bags and blue bottles, counting down the arrival of kiddie no.2 (to join DS who's 3). I'm a bit out of touch with Southampton so would love to meet up with other mums once kid number 2 has put in an appearance.

So if you're interested in a spot of babysitting (not the kid - me!) and if:
a) You enjoy parks, picnics, wine, books, cafe's, Wallander
or
b) hate Jeremy Vile
or
c) Have space in your wheelie bin
or
d) None of the above

then drop me a line.

Cheerio,
Spracks x

mead13 Sat 26-Jan-13 13:11:37

Hi , this is obviously an old posting but made me laugh! Judging by your info your little one should be about 15 months. My little boy is 2 next month . We moved here this summer and due to a busy job and a near two year old I have no mates! I am also a food wine and walking lover so if there's any chance your life is not now overflowing with friends it would be great to hear from you. My day off (with child) is wednesday or a bevvie /meet up one evening would be cool. Mead

kawaiimamma Sun 17-Feb-13 08:20:53

Hi mead 13...i am moving to southampton this year andmy boy is 3, id really love to meet new people smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now