Local Talk

Can anyone recommend any great cafes?

(3 Posts)
coastrunner Mon 12-Nov-12 12:04:21

Hi there I want to list some cafes on the site. Does anyone have any favourite cafes they can recommend? And what's so great about them (coffee, friendly attitude, great soup etc)? I quite like one on Bedford Place that is slightly retro in style and has great soup... but can be a bit inconsistent. I have also found a really chic place (Josie's) a bit out of Southampton, in Bishop's Waltham, but the coffee is AMAZING.

mummymccar Tue 29-Jan-13 18:57:55

I love the retro one in Bedford Place too - their white chocolate and cranberry shortbread is just incredible.
Trago Lounge on the Portswood Road is one of my favourites. Massive and very family friendly. As you walk in the door there are books, games, and activities to keep the little ones amused.
The food is great too.

knowyourmind Wed 15-May-13 14:15:58

There is a new cafe opened in Netley that has a great craft room attached. All local food, they do great evening events and fantastic children's activities in the holidays; www.fedupofnetley.co.uk/
Good coffee, breakfast and deli selection.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now