Local Talk

Chandlers Ford

(5 Posts)
dueindec10 Sun 25-Nov-12 15:23:50

Hi. I am hopefully (sale of our house going through permitting!) moving to Chandlers Ford in the new year. I have an almost 2 year old little girl and another on the way in May. I work part time too. Looking to meet people in the area as we will not know anyone.

Also after any activity suggestions of classes etc that are good to attend.

Thanks in advance.

x

Tsu79 Wed 05-Dec-12 16:53:28

Hi
I live in the Bitterne area, not far from Chandlers ford. Have got a 7 week old baby boy, and am also looking to meet other mums in the area too. So if you fancy getting in touch, please do.

mead13 Sat 26-Jan-13 13:17:26

Hi I am Mum to a nearly two year old and moved to Southampton in july 2012 (from up north) . We live in upper shirley and my day off with the little man is Wednesday. Would love to make some mum friends so please get in touch.

cougar72 Sun 10-Mar-13 16:54:40

Hi dueindec10, I appreciate that this reply might be a bit late, but have you tried the local playgroups? I know there is one called Chatty Tuesdays on Tuesday afternoons at St Martin in the Wood Church from 1.30 until 3pm. Also St Edward the Confessor have a toddler group on Tuesday mornings.

It's probably worth having a look on your local church notice board as I think a good number of them have toddler groups.

Joggingqueen Sun 12-May-13 19:55:11

Hi there,

I am a fully qualified nanny with 9 years experience. I currently work in Chandlers Ford but I am looking for a new position due to change in the family's work circumstances. I have been with them since August 2011.

If you or someone you know is looking for a Nanny in an around the Southampton area, please get in touch via here. Full CV available.

Thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now