Local Talk

new to the south

(4 Posts)
mead13 Sat 26-Jan-13 13:24:42

Hello all I am new to mums net and Southampton. My near two year old boy and me and my husband relocated in july last year from Manchester. I am looking to make some new friends either to meet up with on wednesdays/weekends (my husband would love a beer buddy - any dad's out there?) or in the evening. I like cooking, walking, gardening, swimming, country pubs, the cinema, travel and scuba diving (not much time for last two). We live in upper shirley but I'm happy to travel.

Jenijena Sun 27-Jan-13 21:10:31

Hi... The Southampton NCT branch has a really active Facebook forum, with lots of things going on - meet ups, book groups, baby groups, grown up groups... Would be a good way of meeting people.

sian05 Tue 29-Jan-13 16:05:40

Hello! I live in Shirley too and would be happy to meet up. I have a nearly 5 month old son and am now ready to join the land of the living again and get out a bit more!

I am on maternity leave at the mo so am free on a Wednesday. PM me if you want to arrange a time or chat a bit more.

Esther888 Mon 29-Apr-13 16:03:26

Hi there,
I just read now your message. We have a one year old son and Im very keen to meet other mums and children of his age. We live in Bassett and we are looking for company during the day.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now