Local Talk

Any new mums living in Southampton?

(16 Posts)
Gemma8Katie Tue 16-Mar-10 20:40:47

Hi Guys

My name is Gemma and i am mum to 4 month old Katie who is an absolute angel

I am looking to make some new friends with children around the same age to meet up with for coffee/ chats etc

Look forward to hearing from you

Gemma and Katie

Hi Gemma, whereabouts in Southampton are you? 6 month old DS and I live in St Denys.

Gemma8Katie Thu 18-Mar-10 17:58:23

Hi, thanks for the reply, I live in Shirley but drive so can get out and about.

Oh fab, quite near. I can drive as well although, helpfully, car currently not starting.

E-mail the411k@hotmail.com if you want to meet up (and don't get any better offers smile). I need inducting to the world of coffee shops, was thinking earlier that previous to baby if I wanted to hang out somewhere I just went to the pub!

GladioliBuckets Thu 15-Apr-10 22:52:00

Hi ladies, check out my listing for a Saturday morning coffee morning on 24th April. Ideal place to meet up :-)

Catherine66 Wed 05-May-10 11:21:07

Hi Gemma,

I've just joined and would love to meet new mums in the area. I have 4 month old boys called Henry and George and live in Highfield, near Portswood High Street.

Catherine x

LovingItLive Tue 11-May-10 16:47:22

Hi Everyone!

I Am 6 Months Pregnant And Would Love To Meet Other Mums In Southampton, I Live In Bitterne. You Can Email Me At emmax1x1@hotmail.co.uk

Emma.x

BabyBrandon Tue 24-Aug-10 17:03:15

Hi ladies, why not dust off the trainers and bring buggy and baby down to Royal Victoria Country Park on a Thursday afternoon at 2pm for a FREE buggy walk. It's a great way to meet other mum whilst burning a few calories

oliveoil10 Thu 09-Sep-10 09:55:57

is that buggy walk every week - not due till november but looking to get out and about asap to meet other new mums x

candy64 Mon 14-Mar-11 19:51:38

hi all my name is claire, 27 i have 3 boys 8, 3 and 2 i live in woolston and would love to meet other local mums, not many of my friends have children so would love a good friend to share similar intrests, can mail me at clairesouthampton@hotmail.com hope to hear from some mums soon

lindsxx Wed 23-Mar-11 11:06:08

Hiya, Im lindsay 27, and I have an 8 year old daughter called Megan, we live in Shirley and Im always looking to make new friends..

So drop me a message xx

If anyone is interested a few of us Mums meet up in Ocean Village on a Wednesday for coffee in Mocha Marina, near the Tesco.

We meet about 2 and leave when the DC's or talking have worn us out.

We have a "the more the merrier" attitude so we'd love anyone to join us.

tangerinequeen85 Thu 12-May-11 22:06:38

Hi there, I'm looking to meet other mums in Southampton with babies of a similiar age to my little girl of 4 months! Currently living in town but moving to St.denys soon, please leave msg if interested in meeting for a coffee,chitchat,possible glass of vino when all babies are tucked in lol !

Joggingqueen Sun 22-May-11 16:23:24

Hello Southampton Mummies!

Anyone from the area looking for a Nanny? Im being made redundant in July and will need a 3 day position (flex) from beginning of August.

I am qualified, have 7 years exp, have paediactric first aid, am Ofstead registered, valid CRB, own car and clean driving license.

Please reply or PM me if your looking for a Nanny or would like to know more.

Kind regards. smile

Tangerinequeen Check out the local NCT branch - they do loads of social stuff.

denise77 Mon 13-Jun-11 20:16:39

Helllo Mummies I do coffee and cards events if anyones interested in hosting a coffee and cards morning/afternoon with other mummies and babies. Free gift or 25% off your order email sheh22@hotmail.com for more details.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now