Local Talk

Calling all New Forest Mummys

(8 Posts)
JulieColan Thu 18-Mar-10 19:24:23

Hi Girls,

I've just moved to Lyndhurst from Haslemere with my husband and 6mth old baby boy. Sadly, I left behind my beloved NCT group and I'd love to meet other mummys in the area.

I hope to hear back soon.
Julie
X

LleytonsMummy Fri 19-Mar-10 15:30:42

Hi there I live about 15 min drive from you, I have a 26 mth old son and another son who is 5 at school...

Lindsey x

aarghhelp Sun 21-Mar-10 03:46:20

The NCT is active in the New Forest, we did a class and the mummies are still meeting up (my Ds is nearly 2). There were also coffee mornings locally - you could check via the NCT if those are still happening perhaps (I'm back at work now so not as much in the know about it).

Isis87 Sat 03-Jul-10 18:00:11

Hi, I am also in the new forest not far from you x

beancarrier Mon 02-Jul-12 19:58:16

hey im also in the new forest, im due in october and we are expecting a baby boy!! smile

YompingJo Sat 21-Jul-12 19:15:55

I'm in Southampton, due in October too, expecting an unco-operative child as it would not reveal whether it is a boy or girl!

PurplePidjin Sat 21-Jul-12 19:19:11

Another New Forester (well, right near the edge!) due a boy in early December. My first one, and I'd love to compare notes grin

Sassysingle Sat 06-Oct-12 21:34:42

Hi

I'm a train ride away from some of the Forest!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now