Local Talk

Anyone in the Billericay Area?

(4 Posts)
Kat2011 Mon 10-Jan-11 08:35:33

I have a very active 18 month old boy and am due a girl in May. I moved to the area a year ago from London and looking to meet more mums... If anyone is around let me know!

piprabbit Mon 10-Jan-11 18:32:07

I've just moved out of Billericay, but hope you enjoy living there.

Take a look at www.billericayfamilies.com for information about local groups etc.

I know the NCT runs a popular Bumps and Babies group (details here), and volunteering with the NCT is a good way of meeting other mums and doing something different for a change.

The Billericay Children's Centres (see the Families website above), run lots of play sessions that your toddler might enjoy while you have a chat and a cup of tea.

The Library has Baby and Toddler time (can't remember when exactly, but I'm sure the staff will be able to tell you).

Hope this helps - if not exactly answering your questions - and good luck.

Kat2011 Sun 16-Jan-11 13:23:06

Thanks Piprabbit!

matildawormwood Wed 09-Mar-11 17:45:39

I go to a really good toddler group at Hannakin's Farm. It's called Toddle Along and it's on Mondays and Fridays from 10 - 11am. There's soft play, lots of toys, bouncy castle, slides, songtime and tea and coffee and biscuits for parents. My daughter is 19 months and it's her favourite playgroup.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now