Local Talk

Anyone in Rayleigh wants to meet up?

(4 Posts)
mummyvice Sat 31-Dec-11 06:58:23

Hi. I am a mum to a 4 year old little boy (only child). My husband works a lot. Me and my son would like to find some friends we could meet up with, go out together or just stay at home to play. smile

Minimummy13 Mon 10-Feb-14 19:18:46

Hi ,

Have you had many responses ? She's got a funny name but wirecatwhore ( actual name Lisa ) lives in rayleigh and she messages me a short while ago as I don't know any mums where I live in eastwood and offered a meet up for coffee. Iv not got round to it yet but she seems really nice !

My boys quite a bit younger than yours only 5 months !! My husband is on a crazy 20 hour shift today so I know all about too much time on your own ! I was out all morning but still the day feels like forever !!

Gem x x

bigsteph Tue 06-May-14 16:57:13

Hi, i have a 3 month old son, has anyoneone else got young children and fancy meeting up for a coffee, i didnt think it would but being in all day some days, gets so boring lol
steph x

VickyM84 Sun 22-Jun-14 16:13:06

I'm not in Rayleigh but only down the road in Rochford. I have 3 girls who are 8, 6 and 6 months.x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now