Local Talk

Southend Mums - Fancy a meet up with kids?

(10 Posts)
MamaMuffit Fri 28-Sep-07 17:22:03

Hi ya, I'm Zoe, 33 with 2 children and wondered if anyone fancied meeting up with their children.... Parent and toddler groups are a good way of making friends without pressure, so if you're up for it, then contact me........

zacattack Tue 16-Oct-07 20:27:19

Hi, i live near lakeside at the mo but am moving to Hockley in Nov....would be great to meet some new mums local to where i am moving....has a date/time been set yet?....(new to mumsnet)

MamaMuffit Sat 17-Nov-07 16:13:05

Hello zacattack, I'm so sorry I hadn't realised you'd posted on here!!!! I thought i was the only one here....watching the tumbleweeds...... As you can see this wasn't a popular place for a meet, so i joined another site and have met mums on there!!! If you're free on Tuesday afternoons 1-3pm we all meet at Bumble bees mother & toddler group. You are welcome to join us......

iMum Wed 05-Mar-08 17:41:31

Hello, a meetup sounds good! im in shoebury.

jackskate Tue 10-Jun-08 12:06:33

Hello im taking my baby swimming next friday for the first time! im a little worried can anyone give me any advice?

SoupKitchen Tue 10-Jun-08 15:27:51

How olds the baby, Jackskate.
I find it is worth driving over to clements hall, as the family changing really makes it easier.
Unless you are lucky enough to be a member of David lloyd or virgin.

jackskate Tue 15-Jul-08 11:38:44

hello anyone fancy meeting up? i live on southchurch road would like to meet other mums!

honeybehappy Thu 15-Oct-09 23:25:00

hey jackskate, i live in hoebury near asda so not too far from you. how old is your little boy?

honeybehappy Fri 16-Oct-09 11:48:01

ha ha i meant shoebury.

FOGSTA Sat 19-Dec-09 23:40:18

hi im misty i live in thundersley have 2 kids one boy 2 and 1 girl 4 i would love to meet new people, as my friend have become distant since i had kids. anyone fancy meeting up?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now