Local Talk

Anyone in Southend want to meet up?

(5 Posts)

Thought I'd cross post this from meetups to see if anyone in the Southend area is interested in having a bit of a get together.

No ideas yet of when/where a meet up would be (though somewhere child friendly that sells cake would be nice ), any suggestions would be great.

mum2be2010 Tue 25-May-10 18:41:43

I'm happy to meet up whenever there is something going on! I am 5 months pregnant so don't have any children to bring along but would still like to be included if that's ok?

I don't know many people with children or who are pregnant so need to meet some other yummy mummy's! Know a place in Leigh on Sea that does lovely sandwiches and cakes and is very buggy/child friendly!

jenkins2 Fri 03-Sep-10 14:49:27

hey just seen this post, i know its a little late but am in Leigh on Sea looking to find some bump buddies! message if you fancy meeting up x

Essexnicola1307 Wed 02-Nov-11 09:28:06

Count me in too :-)

juststarting Sun 01-Jan-12 12:09:10

Hello? Did a meet up happen? I'm in Southend and would be interested in a meet up. I have a 26 month old and a five week old and am yet to work out how to manage them both!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now