home help/ respite care / babysitting

(3 Posts)
strawberryfields1 Tue 22-Feb-11 08:40:26

Strawberry fields
Home  from Hospital / respite service/ Southport
Regular home help service
baby sitting 2 hours per evening

Home from hospital / crisis support for lone parents / carers
.people who care for someone  of any age with a disability or chronic long term health  illness or condition
Or people /elderly who live alone
My aim is to reach people who would not normally ask or need help, but who are facing a time of crisis.
To provide; care for the carer when they can not.
Also we can provide a regular home help service for elderly / or disabled
Services ;
Help with child care / baby sitting, school runs
or
or sitting with a disabled adult or chronically ill person. or elderly person
providing respite / befriending service / buddy system/ enabling access to community
House work /cleaning /shopping /cooking meals.
cost of services
 £3 per hour
I hold a degree and Diphe health studies, and managing care cert and have over 20yrs experience working in health and Social care. I myself am a carer. And a mum and grandma of 2 young children

Lulumaam Tue 22-Feb-11 08:42:44

Hi there, that sounds fantastic ! I think you are charging far too little though !! Where are you based in Southport? Got to go out now, but will check back later.. or you can inbox me...

rockinhippy Wed 11-May-11 18:02:16

Strawberry can you please inbox me your contact details too - my elderly Dad may well need some help with my disabled Mum & you sound like you might be ideal, & I would like to pass on your details to them - thankssmile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now