Hello - is there anybody out there?

(11 Posts)
Mollymops Tue 03-Jul-07 17:03:24

My god? I can't be the only expectant in Southport?

Lol

Anybody there?

Wotzknot Wed 11-Jul-07 21:22:07

Hi Molly

didn't know this bit existed TBH found via adding mn listings.

Not expecting, mine are older, but hope you get some response. There are others out there!!!! lol

Nat1H Thu 12-Jul-07 11:42:26

Hi there. Have only recently found mumsnet. Have a special needs child and have been looking at the discussion forum for a while, Only just ventured into this part of the site.
Just wanted to say hello
Natalie

nitnatnaboo Fri 13-Jul-07 22:33:48

Helllloooooo! Are there only 3 other people in this bit?? Surely not?

Hello Natalie - I'm another Nat!

I have a 20 month old. (Can't believe he's nearly 2!) We are in Burscough.

schneebly Fri 10-Aug-07 21:37:34

I just moved to Southport from Scotland! Not expecting but have a 4 year old DS and a 2.5 year old DS.

x

Nat1H Fri 31-Aug-07 18:14:05

nitnatnaboo - I am in Burscough as well!! maybe we could meet up. Email me natalie.hardman@yahoo.co.uk

biglips Fri 21-Sep-07 19:19:10

wwwwwwwwoooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!

gosh how long had this thread been here adn all the others as i usually go on the "Meet ups" thread but never on these ones! blush

im from Seaforth...originally from The Wirral, with my fiance and my nearly 3 rs old DD who will be starting her preschool very soon!! grin

Fireflytoo Fri 09-Nov-07 23:18:23

Am in Skelmersdale and in the middle of southport and wigan...nothing here..sad

samantha1985 Mon 04-Feb-08 11:46:43

hi anyone out there im 22 and have a 20mnth old little boy and am desperate to find a friend have lived in southport 5yrs and dnt know anyone ealse with a baby. have only recently joined mumsnet in the hope of finding someone to meet up with or just to talk to.

Lulumama Fri 07-Mar-08 17:46:26

wow, had managed to totally miss this ! will log in more regularly on to this section blush

hellen2 Tue 27-Oct-09 22:42:40

Hello,If any of you are near Lydiate ,Talking Tots run a class on a Wednesday afternoon!!!! You can see the website at www.talkingtots.info!!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now